10/24/2011

North Shore Camping


I was running around Duluth and the North Shore this weekend. A very productive weekend that made me feel so good about my work and the direction I'm taking it. I delivered more work to "Waters of Superior", they have my work very nicely displayed, as does "Sivertsons" in Grand Marais, a new gallery for me. I have been feeling like I should have some sort of presence up in the galleries in and around this area that I love and paint so much. But up until very recently I was not represented. Now however, I am very well represented by the two established and well known galleries. I am very proud to be a part of both of them.

I also stopped in at the Historic Lutsen Lodge to look at the space where I will begin teaching workshops this coming year. What an inspiring and wonderful space to have workshops. Wow!

And then I found this campsite for future trips. Can't wait to camp on this spot sometime!

1 comment:

  1. if you succeed in camping on this spot...I look forward to the painting that comes forth from this view!

    ReplyDelete